- Here is a great look at what makes you a leader from Brian Smith. When Will I Know I’ve Become a Leader?
- From Switch and Shift here is a post that explores types of leaders and how you can move into leadership. Not a Born Leader – So What
- This article looks at a key issue for women leaders – likability and addresses the misconceptions around this topic. By Marianne Cooper on Harvard Business Review. For Women Leaders, Likability and Success Hardly Go Hand-in-Hand
- An interesting look at the characteristics of creative leaders from Workplace MOJO. 8 Characteristics of Creative Leaders
- A wonderful reminder that when one door closes another on opens. From Dan Forbes at Lead with Giants. When One Door Closes
- Tim Elmore provides a wonderful list of questions to ask when establishing your priorities, from Growing Leaders. How to Establish Your Priorities
- This is a new take on SMART goals – how to use the SMART idea for managing your time. From Pinnacleceo’s Take. Get SMART with Your Time
- Tina Del Buono, PPM Blog, provides a fantastic look at how to use your time wisely. Using Time Wisely