I wanted to share some of the interesting articles I’ve read over the last month. Enjoy!
- I love this checklist for setting goals from Time with Thea. Tips for Setting Goals
- Tina Del Buono provides a great summary of what is needed for an effective team. Essential Elements for a Functional Team
- Here is an interesting way to look at simplifying your life from SimpleProductivityBlog.com. Do You Break the Cardinal Rule of Simplicity
- Jennifer Gresham at everyday bright provides a fantastic list of 21 ways to handle the stress of success. Stress of Success
- From Lifehacker is a great article on handling change. Why You’re Afraid of Change and What You Can Do About It
- This is an interesting look at selfish leaders from Dan Rockwell at Leadership Freak. Them
- A fun look at how managers negatively impact their workplace from Great Leadership. 10 Penalties That I Would Call if I Were a Management Referee
What has inspired you to look at things in new ways?