I’ve listed some of the articles that I’ve found interesting over the past month. I hope you enjoy them and find some new and useful information in them.
- From HBR Blog Network is an interesting article on the need for effective collaboration by Ben Hecht. Collaboration Is the New Competition
- Tina Del Buono at PPM Blog provides a very practical look at what “Branding” means to small, or large, businesses. Your Brand Is Your Reputation
- Here is a quick and practical look at how to get past excuses for not making progress from Dan Rockwell at Leadership Freak. Getting Past Excuses
- This is an interesting take on why meaningful work matters to employees from Shawn Murphy at Switch & Shift. The Value of Meaningful Work
- From Great Leadership is a thought provoking look at leadership learning styles. The Great Leadership Learning Matrix
- In this article from Company Founder Paul Morin proposes a list of 10 items for every entrepreneurs business. I believe they apply to anyone in any leadership position, whether or not you own the company. Entrepeneur Manifesto – Another Look
- This is a fun and effective look at how to increase your productivity by minimizing distractions from Simple Productivity Blog.com. Minimizing Distractions to Increase Productivity
Let me know what you’ve read that has inspired you to reach new levels of leadership or productivity. Have a fantastic week!