- Why Task Lists Will Not Make You Productive From Simple Productivity Blog this is a great reminder of how to use task lists effectively instead of as activity traps.
- Tackling Your To-do-list When Unforeseen Events Arise.I love the ideas here on dealing with the unexpected events and the impact they have on you to-do list.
- Bad Communication Habit. This is a great reminder of bad habits when it comes to communicating with others. From Practical Practice Management.
- Change – What Gets in the Way. In this article Steve Roesler of All Things Workplace looks how to be successful at implementing change.
- 10 Ways to Deal with Perfectionistic Roadblockers. Dan Rockwell at Leadership Freak provides a look at dealing with perfectionistic obstacles. Personally I am always looking for ways to conquer these issues.
- What I Learned from the Homeless Hotspots Twitter Furor. An interesting article on how to face a crisis and recover with grace and dignity. I found this on Harvard Business Review Blog.
- Don’t Go Away Mad Just Go Away. Here is a great case for picking what you are going to focus on at work. While it’s based on sales and clients this can easily be applied to projects and internal customers as well. This post is from Sell, Lead, Succeed!
- How Strategically Aligned is Your Leadership Development Program? As someone in training and development this was a great reminder of keeping in touch with how development programs are aligned with the overall organizations goals. From Great Leadership by Dan.
How do you find inspiration in your busy day?