- Mastering Your To Do List A Novel Approach. Here is a case for having everything on your to-do-list and when to break that rule from The Organized Executive.
- The Perils of Overplanning. This is a great look, from Royale Scuderi on Stepcase Lifehack, at how spontaneous things can be more creative than planning creativity. Finding the balance is the key to true productivity.
- 6 Passages of Leadership and Management. I liked how this article looked at the internal and external aspects of leadership and management. This provides a model to handle yourself and then how to handle others. From Great Leadership.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, and Engagement. In this article Steve Roesler of All Things Workplace looks at the impact of a manager’s focus on the employee. Are we looking at the positive or the negative and how does that affect the employee.
- The Second Question. Dan Rockwell at Leadership Freak provides a great set of steps to help align the team goals with the interests of the team members.
- How Employers Can Make Us Stop. A compelling case for why we need to focus on the task at hand instead of multi-tasking. I found this on Harvard Business Review Blog.
- Be Opportunistic A Little Bit Every Day. For those of us who have too much to do and need to help find a way to get it all done. This post is from Sell, Lead, Succeed!
How do you find inspiration in your busy day?