Today I want to share some of the interesting articles I have been reading on leadership topics. Enjoy!
- 10 Strategies for Building Confidence in Others at http://leadershipfreak.wordpress.com/. This is a great summary of things a leader can do to build their team member’s confidence. I’m going to put Joel Garfinkle’s book “Getting Ahead” on my reading list.
- A thought provoking article on how you look at personal development. “What Do I Want To Be?” or “What Do I Want To Become?” from http://www.allthingsworkplace.com/.
- As a leader in the new global economy supporting collaboration across traditional team lines will drastically increase productivity. Read more at HBR – Collaboration Will Drive the Next Wave of Productivity Gains.
- Here is an interesting article on inspiring others. Inspire People to Change.
- Some additional thoughts on making collaboration effective from Stepcase Lifehack. Discover Yours and Others True Colors For Effortless Collaboration.
- An interesting look at what is going on prior to scandals such as the GSA is now handling. When Good Employees Do Bad.